Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Giving Thanks

This is a message sent to me from a dear friend....bless you HM

Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known
among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing
praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.
Psalm 105:1,2 NIV
______________
O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good:
for his mercy endureth for ever.
O give thanks unto the God of gods:
for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 136:1,2 KJV
______________
"Now consider this, you who forget God,
Or I will tear you in pieces, and there
will be none to deliver.
"He who offers a sacrifice of thanksgiving honors Me;
And to him who orders his way aright I shall show
the salvation of God."
Psalm 50:22,23 NASB
______________
Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him.
Meditation 11/7 - 11/13 Amazing Grace & Glory NASB
Amazing Grace and Glory!
"The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one;
I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me.
"Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.
John 17:22-24 NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment